The shower enclosures can convert the bathrooms into something special from something ordinary. And the framed shower screens in Sydney are one of the best options to choose from when it comes to installing shower screens in the bathrooms. Whether you are renovating a bathroom or building, choosing the framed shower screen can be beneficial. Being stylish, versatile, economical, and low maintenance, these screens come with a complete range of benefits.
But before discussing the benefits of installing these screens, you must know several things about these bathroom supplies in Sydney.
The panels of these shower doors have anodized aluminium frames. And toughened panels of safety glasses are then set into the sealed channels. This thing adds stability to the panels while preventing water leakage. Besides, these frames are also available in different types of widths and colours. And you can also select between sliding or pivoting doors.
Now let’s have a look at the benefits of installing the framed shower screens in Sydney.
- Framed shower screens are more stable than the frameless ones. These are also more watertight that helps to prevent spray from the shower from ending up on the floor of the bathroom. And when it comes to selecting the framed shower door, you can easily choose from various types of decorative glass options. Besides, here you also have to pay a little less.
- Framed shower screens are usually made of thinner glasses as here the frames are there to support the doors. The frames of these screens are made of aluminium and are powder-coated in various finishes and colours. Therefore, these frames are textured or smooth and here the glass is sealed into the frames for preventing leakage.
- As the framed shower screens in Sydney get support on four sides, these are perfect for bathrooms of different sizes and layouts. The variations of the frame colours allow people to select between having the frame blend out with the bathroom background and having it stand out as the design feature. Apart from that, the property owners can also choose from frosted, pattern, or clear glass and select the sliding doors instead of pivoting doors.
- Another great benefit of the framed shower screen is that these can easily withstand the test of time being low maintenance and having a long life. Therefore, these also look great in the old properties and can last for decades without any need for replacement.
- Among all the types of shower screen bathroom supplies in Sydney, the fully framed versions are the most economical choice available.
- Last but not least, these shower screens are quite easy to install. The main reason behind it is that here the doors are less heavy, and the glass is thinner. Besides, the use of frames also makes installation an easy job as here the glass rests on a hinge or clip along with a layer of caulk. This works as a heavy barrier to let the water penetrate and therefore there is a fewer chance of water leakage.